Individuals travel abroad for business or pleasure wherein they are often exposed to various risks on which they do not have control.
Many countries issue visas for persons travelling to their countries only on receipt of proof of a valid travel insurance policy.
Our Travel Insurance policy is specifically designed to cover risks associated with individuals when travelling abroad. It also meets the minimum coverage requirement of Travel insurance policy mandated by Schengen countries for issuance of visa.
Our two plans (A & B), offer similar coverage benefits but different limits.
Period of insurance
You have the option to take cover for a particular trip only, and it commences from the moment you board the aircraft and expires upon your return to the UAE.
A frequent traveler can opt for an annual cover wherein all foreign trips during the policy period are covered, subject to the duration of any single trip not exceeding 60 days.
You may can choose the area of coverage depending on you travel destination.
- Personal accident cover (optional)
- Sports activities cover (optional)
- Emergency medical expenses
- Transportation or repatriation in case of illness or accident
- Repatriation of family members
- Repatriation of mortal remains
- Escort of dependent child
- Travel of one immediate family member
- Emergency return home following the death of a close family member
- Delivery of medicine
- Long distance medical information service
- Medical referral/appointment of local medical specialist
- Delayed departure
- Compensation for in-flight loss of checked-in baggage
- Location forwarding of baggage and personal liability
- Trip cancellation
- Mysterious losses
- War, sabotage and terrorism
Premium rates are based on:
- Choice of plan
- Geographical area covered
- Period of cover
- Age of the person
- Activities involved in the trip
Please note that for the easy understanding of the insurance policy, we have highlighted the important aspects. We will be glad to receive your queries and discuss the full set of policy terms, conditions and exclusions.
For more information, please contact Nasco Gulf at +971 4 351 8610.