Much like any other property, money is exposed to mishaps such as loss and damage. We offer insurance protection under the Money Insurance Policy.
Definition of Money
Cash, notes, cheques and securities for money and stamps.
Risks covered: Money whilst:
- In transit from business premises to banks and vice versa
- In safes on the business premises
- Out of safe during working hours
- In the care and custody of a company’s designated staff
- Theft by own employees
- Money out of safe unless declared and agreed upon
- Money left unattended during transit
- Loss from the premises following the use of a key, unless the key is obtained through violence or threats
- Shortages due to errors of omission and commission
- War, sabotage and terrorism
Period of Insurance
The coverage is usually provided for a period of one year.
The policy may have a monetary deductible applicable to each and every loss
Premium rates are based on:
- Estimated annual carrying
- Maximum limit for any one carrying
- Maximum limit for safekeeping at any given time.
- Nature of risk
- Location and the security measures in place
Please note that for the easy understanding of the insurance policy, we have highlighted the important aspects. We will be glad to receive your queries and discuss the full set of policy terms, conditions and exclusions.
For more information, please contact Nasco Gulf at +971 4 351 8610.
You must alert us of any accident that may lead to a claim covered under the policy, and our team of experts will assist you in the quick settlement of the claim.
Call us as soon as possible, in case of an accident, and our team of experts will guide you through the claim process. For more information, please contact Nasco Gulf at +971 4 351 8610